The Protekt® Ultra Comfort pressure redistribution stretcher pad line is available for every area of your facility from the operating room to labor and delivery.
Features and Benefits:
- Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT™) is utilized in the top layer of the stretcher pad. The breathable open cell visco memory foam is comfortable, supportive and keeps the patient cool.
- The gel polymer infused visco memory foam top layer conforms to the body and reduces static fatigue (bottoming out) providing a comfortable pressure reduced environment for your patient.
- Combining three layers of high density, high resilient, medical grade urethane foam helps provide outstanding pressure redistribution, postural support and comfort.
- Middle layer foam further helps to redistribute pressure while the firm base adds support.
- Durable yet breathable stretch cover reduces shear and friction. The non-skid bottom utilizes Velcro strips to ensure the pad stays in place.
- Pads can be custom designed to meet most manufactures original specifications.
- Fluid Protection Zipper Guard (FPZG™) ensures protection against fluid contamination.
- Designed for patient comfort and clinical efficacy; Low friction for easy patient transfers, antimicrobial, anti-static, stain resistant, abrasion resistant, non-allergenic.
- Available with or without tapered corners.
- One, two, and three section pad options.
- Fabric hinges and Velcro-style hinges available.
- Fire rated CA 117.
|95004||Protekt® Ultra Comfort Stretcher Pad||2" H (20"-30"W) - (60"-90"L)|
|95005||Protekt® Ultra Comfort Stretcher Pad||3" H (20"-30"W) - (60"-90"L)|
|95006||Protekt® Ultra Comfort Stretcher Pad||4" H (20"-30"W) - (60"-90"L)|
|95007||Protekt® Ultra Comfort Stretcher Pad||5" H (20"-30"W) - (60"-90"L)|
View all products in Stretcher Pads