Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure and Pulsation Mattress System with "On Demand Side Air Bolsters"
Features and Benefits:
- High airflow dual compressor pump produces 18 lpm.
- Three therapies in one system; low air loss, alternating pressure and pulsation.
- 5 alternating pressure cycles 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 minutes; Pulsation cycle times adjustable from 10-30 minutes offering customized therapy.
- Auto-Seat feature automatically detects and equalizes pressure to the center cells when the mattress is in the inclined position.
- "On demand side air bolsters" mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, reduces the risk of entrapment and has a “quick deflate” twist release valve to allow the use of the mattress with or without the raised air bolsters.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode with “auto-recovery” provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and service mode.
- Unique cell-on-cell design ensures that the mattress will hold air in the lower cells in the event of a power failure.
- Independent low air loss (iLAL) defuses air from underneath the mattress air bladders.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- CPR twist valve for rapid deflation.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|80089||Protekt® Aire 8900 System||36”x80”x8”/11"|
|Parts & Accessories|
|80089-P||Protekt® Aire 8900 - Pump Only||16"x11"x7"|
|80089-M||Protekt® Aire 8900 - Mattress Only||36”x80”x8”/11"|
|80089-TC||Protekt® Aire 8900 Replacement Top Cover||36”x80”x8"/11”|
View all products in Raised Air Bolster