Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Bariatric Mattress System with "Raised Side Air Bolsters"
Features and Benefits:
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment.
- Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Center cut-out in the air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added comfort, support and durability.
- 18 laser air holes to keep the patient cool and dry.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarms alerts clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Seat inflate increases air flow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering of the patient settings.
- Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable.
- CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress.
- Air Flow: 18 liters per minute.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|86080AB-42||Protekt® Aire 8600AB System w/Raised Side Air Bolsters - 42"||42”x80”x8"/11"|
|86080AB-48||Protekt® Aire 8600AB System w/Raised Side Air Bolsters - 48"||48”x80”x8"/11”|
View all products in Raised Air Bolster