Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Deluxe Digital Pump, "Raised Side Air Bolsters" and Cell-On-Cell Support Base
The Protekt® Aire 6000AB is the preferred choice by clinicians treating pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT® AIRE 6000 PUMP - "NEW" DESIGN!
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER (Available in 84” length)
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment.
- Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|80060AB||Protekt® Aire 6000AB System w/Side Air Bolsters||36”x80”x8”/11"|
|80060AB-84||Protekt® Aire 6000AB System w/Side Air Bolsters - 84"||36”x84”x8”/11"|
|Parts & Accessories|
|80060-TCAB||Protekt® Aire 6000AB Replacement Top Cover||36”x80”x8”/11"|
View all products in Raised Air Bolster