Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Digital Pump, "Raised Side Air Bolsters" and Cell-On-Cell Support Base
The Protekt® Aire 4600DXAB combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The 4600DXAB is ideal for patients who require treatment for pressure ulcers.
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT® AIRE 4000DX PUMP - "NEW" DESIGN!
- Extended 2 Year Warranty Digital Pump with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) shuts off compressor at desired pressure level extending pump life cycle.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Digital adjustable weight settings allows pressure to be customized according to each patient’s therapeutic requirements.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER (Available in 84” length)
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment.
- Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable.
- Static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|84600DXAB||Protekt® Aire 4600DXAB System w/Side Air Bolsters||36”x80”x8”/11"|
|84600DXAB-84||Protekt® Aire 4600DXAB System w/Side Air Bolsters - 84"||36”x84”x8”/11"|
|Parts & Accessories|
|80041DX||Protekt® Aire 4600DX - Pump Only||11"x8"x4"|
|80060-TCAB||Protekt® Aire 4600AB Replacement Top Cover||36”x80”x8”/11"|
View all products in Raised Air Bolster