Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with "Raised Air Bolsters" and Cell-On-Cell Support Base
The Protekt® Aire 3600AB combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable & powerful, yet quiet user friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-III.
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT® AIRE 3000 PUMP
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Low pressure alarm indicates air flow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER (Available in 84” length)
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment.
- Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 Month Non-Prorated.
|83600AB||Protekt® Aire 3600AB System||36”x80”x8"/11"|
|83600AB-84||Protekt® Aire 3600AB System - 84"||36”x84”x8"/11"|
|Parts & Accessories|
|80060-TCAB||Protekt® Aire 3600AB Replacement Top Cover||36”x80”x8"/11”|
View all products in Raised Air Bolster