Lateral Rotation/Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure and Pulsation Mattress System
The Protekt® Aire 7000 combines lateral rotation, low air loss, alternating pressure and pulsation in one mattress system.
Features and Benefits:
- Lateral rotation offers three turning modes with adjustable angles and turning cycle times from 10-95 minutes – Left Turn, Right Turn and Full Turn.
- TrueCare™ Alternating technology enhances patient comfort by re-inflating the 1st set of alternating cells before the 2nd set of cells start to deflate and alternate.
- Innovative iLAL™ (independent Low Air Loss) effectively reduces the moisture and skin heat on the support surface by periodically providing a high volume of air loss relief.
- Selectable 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minute alternating cycle times with LED display and static mode for easy patient transfer.
- Constant low pressure (CLP) mode puts the mattress in a low pressure static surface for patients who cannot tolerate a dynamic surface but still require a pressure redistribution surface.
- Pulsate mode with adjustable cycle time provides a periodic pressure changing static surface.
- 18 bladder cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Auto-firm mode provides quick set up and ease of ingress and egress from bed.
- Audio/visual alarms: power failure, low pressure and service alarm with error code.
- Nylon quilted top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, vapor permeable and fire retardant.
- Two-stage fowler detector automatically stops turning at 20 degrees and increases the pressure output at 45 degrees to prevent “bottoming out.”
- Auto-lockout ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|80070||Protekt® Aire 7000 System||36”x80”x8”|
|80070-42||Protekt® Aire 7000 System - 42"||42”x80”x8”|
View all products in BARIATRIC