Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with "660 lbs. Weight Capacity"
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
- Dual compressor with 18 LPM (liter per minute).
- Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- 10” air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added comfort and support.
- Low air loss function controls and manages moisture to prevent skin maceration.
- 3 Audio/visual alarms; low pressure, power failure, and alternating failure alerts clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- Seat inflate increases air flow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Lock out feature prevents unauthorized changes to the pump settings.
- Nylon quilted top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, vapor permeable and fire retardant.
- CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|86500||Protekt® Aire 6500 System||36”x80”x10”|
|86500RR||Protekt® Aire 6500 System w/Foam Raised Rails||36”x80”x10"/13”|
View all products in DELUXE DIGITAL AP/LAL