Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Deluxe Digital Pump and 3” Densified Fiber Support Base
The Protekt® Aire 6450 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT® AIRE 6000 PUMP
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- 4 alternating times of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER
- 5” mattress with 3” densified fiber base provides a safety support base in case of power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|86450||Protekt® Aire 6450 System||36”x80”x8”|
|86450RR||Protekt® Aire 6450 System w/Raised Rails||36”x80”x8"/11”|
|86450-84||Protekt® Aire 6450 System - 84"||36”x84”x8”|
|86450RR-84||Protekt® Aire 6450 System w/Raised Rails - 84"||36”x84”x8"/11”|
|Parts & Accessories|
|80053||Protekt® Aire 6450 Replacement Top Cover||36”x80”x8”|
View all products in DELUXE DIGITAL AP/LAL