Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Deluxe Digital Pump
The Protekt® Aire 6400 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT® AIRE 6000 PUMP
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- 4 alternating times of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|86400||Protekt® Aire 6400 System||36”x80”x8”|
|86400RR||Protekt® Aire 6400 System w/Foam Raised Rails||36”x80”x8"/11”|
|Parts & Accessories|
|80043||Protekt® Aire 6400 Replacement Top Cover||36”x80”x8”|
|80040TCR||Protekt® Aire 6400 Replacement Top Cover w/Foam Raised Rails||36”x80”x11”|
View all products in DELUXE DIGITAL AP/LAL