When the extra wide bed sensor pad is connected, the pressure pad triggers the monitor when weight is removed from the pressure pad alerting the caregiver to respond. The alarm automatically resets when the patient returns to the safe position, reducing false alarms.
Features and Benefits:
- Pads work with virtually all major manufacturer’s alarm monitors.
- All pads are constructed with durable vinyl cover, moisture resistant and easy to clean.
- Sensor pads are designed without holes to increase their water resistance and lifespan.
- Slim design provides patients with a comfortable seating environment.
- Large pad size helps reduce false alarms.
|Extra Wide Bed Sensor Pad||Item #||Description||Size|
View all products in Featured Alarms & Sensor Pads