Features and Benefits:
- Designed to alert staff before the patient gets up and reminds the patient to be seated. The seatbelt is an easy-to-release device that holds the patient safely in the chair. The alarm sounds as soon as the patient disengages the belt alerting the staff or caregiver.
- Durable heavy duty nylon lap belt sounds an alarm when velcro attachment is separated.
- Alerts staff and directs resident to stay seated for assistance.
- Belt is adjustable from 26” to 46”.
- Velcro belt features a bright red pull-strap for easy locating and releasing.
- Use on any chair: Geri-chairs, wheelchairs, side chairs.
- Works universally with most major manufacturer’s alarms.
|10310||Velcro Seatbelt Sensor|
NOTE: These devices are not restraints! They are designed to be easily unfastened by most patients.
*If a patient is unable to remove a device without assistance, it is considered a restraint under OBRA guidelines.
View all products in SEATBELT SENSORS