This easy-to-use, low cost pull-string monitor, activates when resident movement occurs beyond the preset distance. The monitor attaches to a bed or chair, and the clip is attached to the resident’s clothing. An alarm sounds when the magnetic seal is broken between the monitor and the magnet.
Features and Benefits:
- Reliable multi-directional magnetic pull-switch.
- Meets JCAHO guidelines – Alarm is always in the on position, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn the alarm on, and preventing the alarm from being accidentally turned off.
- Mounting bracket – Easily attaches to practically all wheelchairs or beds.
- Clip attaches securely to resident’s clothing.
- Adjustable-length cord clips to resident’s clothing.
- Replacement magnets available in case of misplacement.
- Operates on one 9V battery (included).
- 1 Year.
|10230||Basic Magnet Alarm|
|10230M||Basic Alarm Replacement Magnet|
View all products in Basic Alarm Monitor Series