The high-performance Protekt® 600 Lift is the perfect blend of form and function for safe and easy patient transfers. This electric-powered, high quality patient transfer system provides an efficient method to safely move patients, preventing patient and caregiver injuries. Designed with the facility in mind, the lift is capable of floor lifts and fits underneath most beds in the lowest position, making it the perfect solution for transferring patients in small rooms with low beds.
Features and Benefits:
- 600 lb. weight capacity.
- 6 point spreader bar allows for multiple sling options, safer patient handling and a wider range of transfers.
- Capable of lifting from the floor.
- User friendly easy to operate base opening control adjusts and locks for added security.
- New upgraded electronic controls.
- Manual emergency lowering provides safe response to power loss.
- Dual rear locking casters.
- Clip free sling hookups improve safety and reduce downtime.
- Modular design allows easy parts replacement.
- Advanced electronics with auxiliary up/down lift controls.
- Optional digital scale.
- Electronics; 2 Year.
- Frame; 3 Year.
|SPECIFICATION FOR: Item #33600|
|Maximum Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Base Legs Length||50.5"|
|Base Closed External Width||26.75"|
|Base Open External Width||40.75"|
|Min. Lifting Height||30.42"|
|Max. Lifting Height||74.92"|
|Net Weight||142 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||164 lbs.|
|OPTIONAL DIGITAL SCALE: Item #30300|
View all products in ELECTRIC PATIENT