Proactive offers a complete line of slings to meet the dynamic needs in both the long-term care and homecare settings. These slings are an industry standard, and deliver the ease of use, comfort and security that is standard in all Proactive products.
Features and Benefits:
- Clip sling to be used in conjunction with cradle bar. The padded legs help to prevent the material from creasing under legs, reducing discomfort during sling use.
- Head support offers patient more comfort and protection during transfer from sitting to lying position.
- Sling size and fit can vary significantly depending on patient weight and girth. These are general guidelines. Consult physician before sling selection.
- Washing instructions are on each sling label. Washing temperatures should not exceed 185° F. Air-dry or dry at low temperatures.
- All slings are constructed of polyester fabrics which can be used in wet or dry environments.
|ITEM #||DESCRIPTION||SIZE||LENGTH||WIDTH||WEIGHT CAP.|
|30502||Clip Sling w/Padded Leg & Head Support - Polyester||Medium||47"||35"||600 lb.|
|30503||Clip Sling w/Padded Leg & Head Support - Polyester||Large||51"||38"||600 lb.|
|30504||Clip Sling w/Padded Leg & Head Support - Polyester||X-Large||55"||42"||600 lb.|
View all products in Patient Slings