The Protekt® 600 lb. Sit-to-Stand has extra wide adjustable kneepads that will help meet a wider range of patient needs. To support the extra weight, the 600 Stand has a heavy duty boom to help lift and support the patient for smoother and safer transfers. The emergency quick release makes the 600 Stand the safest lift in any situation.
Medicare code E0637
Features and Benefits:
- 600 lb. weight capacity with manual emergency lowering.
- 4 sling hooks allows for multiple sling options, safer patient handling and a wider range of transfers.
- Fast speed lift motor reduces time for the transfer.
- Battery lasts twice as long as competing brands for less downtime (24 volts).
- Ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of base.
- Dual rear locking casters.
- 4" rear casters with brake & 3" dual front casters.
- Single piece molded kneepad with handlebar.
- Height & depth adjustable kneepad position.
- Clip free sling hookups improve safety and reduce downtime.
- Full parts breakdowns and modular design on lift and electronics.
- Advanced electronics with auxiliary up/down lift controls.
- Electronics; 2 Year.
- Frame; 3 Year.
- Battery; 1 Year.
|SPECIFICATION FOR: Item #34600|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Unit Weight||132 lbs.|
|Base Ext. Width - Closed||26.4”|
|Front Caster Height||4.7"|
|Kneepad Depth Range||2.8"|
|Kneepad Height Range||20.2"-23.7"|
|Base Opened Turning Diameter||54.2"|
|Base Closed Turning Diameter||50.0"|
|Charging Cradle (No Plug)||LP-TBC2-CRDL|
View all products in ELECTRIC SIT-TO-STAND