The Protekt® 500 lb. Sit-to-Stand patient lift has a higher weight capacity than most other competitors sit-to-stand lifts. With its 3” dual front casters it ensures safe and easy transfers. Our performance class actuator includes an emergency quick release.
Medicare code E0637
Features and Benefits:
- 500 lb. weight capacity.
- 4 sling hooks allows for multiple sling options, safer patient handling and a wider range of transfers.
- Fast speed lift motor reduces time for the transfer.
- Battery lasts twice as long as competing brands for less downtime (24 volts).
- Ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of base.
- Dual rear locking casters.
- 4" rear casters with brake & 3" dual front caters.
- Single piece molded kneepad with handlebar.
- Height & depth adjustable kneepad position.
- Clip free sling hookups improve safety and reduce downtime.
- Full parts breakdowns and modular design on lift and electronics.
- Advanced electronics with auxiliary up/down lift controls.
- Electronics; 2 Year.
- Frame; 3 Year.
- Battery; 1 Year.
|SPECIFICATION FOR: Item #34500|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Unit Weight||119 lbs.|
|Base Ext. Width - Closed||26.4”|
|Front Caster Height||4.7"|
|Kneepad Depth Range||2.8"|
|Kneepad Height Range||20.2"-23.7"|
|Base Opened Turning Diameter||54.2"|
|Base Closed Turning Diameter||50.0"|
|Charging Cradle (No Plug)||LP-TBC2-CRDL|
View all products in ELECTRIC SIT-TO-STAND