The steerable high performance knee walker delivers one of the best knee walker values in the industry and is ideal for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery, leg amputation and other leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers.
Medicare code E0118
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for individuals recovering from an ankle or foot injury.
- Knee walker can be easily steered for increased maneuverability.
- Adjustable ergonomic hand brake ensures safety.
- Ultra comfortable knee cushion for added comfort and support.
- The Knee Walker is equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses using a thumb release lever for ease of storage and transportation.
- Large 8-inch PU wheels with sealed bearings.
- Padded hand grips for comfort.
- Basket included for convenient storage.
- No tools required.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Lifetime Limited.
|KWADCS||Protekt® Gazelle Steerable Knee Walker|
|KWADCS-BSKT||Protekt® Gazelle Knee Walker Replacement Basket|
View all products in Knee Walker