When the chair sensor pad is connected, the pad triggers the monitor when weight is removed from the pressure pad alerting the caregiver to respond. The alarm automatically resets when the patient returns to the safe position, reducing false alarms.
Features and Benefits:
- Pads work with virtually all major manufacturer’s alarm monitors.
- All pads are constructed with durable vinyl cover, moisture resistant and easy to clean.
- Sensor pads are designed without holes to increase their water resistance and lifespan.
- Classic chair sensor pads can be used on a variety of chairs and wheelchairs.
- Slim design provides patients with a comfortable seating environment.
- Large pad size helps reduce false alarms.
|Classic Chair Sensor Pad
(Cord Length: 5 feet)
View all products in SENSOR PADS