The Advanced Series Alarm is a premium alarm that is easy to operate, reliable, and offers superior features to other alarms currently on the market. It is compatible with most manufacture’s alarm sensor pads, as well as buckle and velcro seatbelt sensor attachments.
Features and Benefits:
- Auto-Reset – Automatically resets when pressure is reapplied on the sensor pad.
- Visual signaling - Top mounted flashing lights helps to verify that the monitor is armed (slow green flash) and locate the monitor when alarming (fast red flash) - perfect for nighttime use.
- Hidden dual button reset - Helps deter resident tampering while offering easy access for staff.
- 2 second delay option helps reduce false alarms.
- Tone options - Different tones allow you to choose the sound that works for you.
- Volume options – Low and high volume settings.
- Rubber case protects alarm from accidental drops.
- Floor pad compatible - Simply switch the control on the alarm and turn it into a floor sensor monitor.
- Nurse call port – The ¼" plug works with most existing nurse call systems making this the ideal choice for a bed alarm monitor.
- Meets JCAHO guidelines – Alarm is always in the on position, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn the alarm on, and preventing the alarm from being accidentally turned off.
- Mounting bracket – Easily attaches to practically all wheelchairs and beds.
- Mounting strap - Easily detachable strap offers the facility more mounting options.
- Strain relief - Avoid having to replace sensor pads because of ripped cords.
- Screw option locks the control panel to prevent tampering.
- Low battery alert.
- Operates on one 9V battery (included).
- 1 Year.
|10260B||Advanced Chair/Bed Alarm (with nurse call)|
View all products in Advanced Alarm Monitor Series