Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for use in nursing homes, physicians offices, clinics, outpatient surgical centers and any other setting looking for reliable & affordable patient monitoring.
- Built-in rechargeable battery and power save function.
- 1.8” high definition LCD color screen with a real-time showing of SpO2 and PR with options for digital number display or waveform.
- Built in memory card for data memory.
- Audible alarm notifies when the SpO2 and PR readings are out of the user programmable parameters.
- Alarm parameters can be customized according to your requirements.
- Able to do spot or continuous monitoring.
- BCI compatible finger probe.
- 1 Year limited.
|20120||Deluxe Rechargeable Handheld Pulse Oximeter|
View all products in Pulse Oximetery